Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Ensuring first class protection for operator, environment and product, the MN Series Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets are the instrument of choice when handling hazardous microorganisms or those whose hazard level is unknown. Airflow is automatically maintained at 0.45 m/s by compensating for filter clogging. Laminarity is ensured by siting the lighting outside of the chamber.
The window can only be set at a safe position. There is no sliding of the window to wear out or split the seal and a gas spring holds the window firmly closed (or open for easy access cleaning). An optional closing panel with UV light directs the light into the chamber with the source close to the work surface where contamination is most likely to be the highest.
White walls for non-glare illumination, rounded corners for ease of cleaning, arm rest for working over long periods without blocking the air intake and low noise level make the MN cabinets a pleasure to work with. The electronics compartment is sited outside of the contaminated zone for servicing and the two HEPA filters can easily be exchanged.
- Two models with different working table width: MN 090: 89 cm. MN 120: 119 cm
- Microprocessor control system with digital display for air flow speed
- Two HEPA filters with 99.999 % efficiency for particles ≥ 0.3 µm
- Automatic speed compensation system against clogged filter
- On/Off switch with key lock
- Alarms for: Power failure, control system failure, open window, low and high air flow speed, clogged filters
- Perfect air tightness of window seal by means of gas spring assisted window
- Comfort of usage with very quiet blower and high light intensity
- Smooth chamber walls and rounded corners without soldering for easy cleaning and decontamination
- Stainless steel and removable 3 parts work table
- DOP test inlet, elapsed time counter and 2 power sockets as standard
- EN 12469 Certificate for MN 120