Newport™ HT70 Plus Ventilator
A Portable Ventilator with Exceptional Capabilities
The Newport™ HT70 Plus ventilator combines ruggedness, ease of use and clinical proficiency with exceptional mobility for patients from 5kg to adult. All models of the Newport HT70 ventilator family can be used for home care, transport, hospital, long-term care and emergency preparedness, as well as for invasive or noninvasive ventilation.
In addition to its standard clinical features, the Newport HT70 Plus ventilator offers an on-airway flow sensor that provides expanded monitoring with alarms and the choice of flow or pressure trigger. With waveform graphics, an oxygen cylinder usage calculator and internal battery use time estimator, the Newport HT70 Plus ventilator goes beyond standard portable ventilation.
- An on-airway flow sensor provides more choices for ventilation—inspiratory or expiratory monitoring and alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- The hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation (depending on settings). Batteries can be swapped out on the go for extended operation and added freedom without interrupting ventilation.
- The Battery Time Estimator provides added peace of mind during transports.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- The Cylinder Use Time Calculator helps estimate how long oxygen will last when on the go.
- The full-color touch screen provides easy access to all controls, simple navigation and a help guide for added convenience.
- With its rugged and reliable construction, the ventilator is designed to withstand rough treatment in a wide range of environments.
- A patented gas generator runs cool and quiet, is gas efficient and provides consistent volume delivery.
- Advanced features such as Alarm Quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation make this an exceptional portable ventilator.