An essential source of distilled water for most laboratories, the ND Series Water Distillers use cooling water to condense and then use the pre-heated water to reduce boiling time and running costs. Extended life and lower operating costs are provided by the built-in magnetic water conditioner that avoids calcification of the system. A LED indicates the unlikely event of a heater failure.
A choice to suit laboratory needs can be made from three models producing 4, 8 or 12 liters of distilled water per hour. Stainless steel components give the units a long life and no risk of breakages.
Safe operation is ensured by electronic control of the water level, with alarm and heater shut-off incase of low water level from a lack of water supply. Similarly, an unusual drop in water pressure gives the same results.
- Three production capacities: 4, 8, 12 lt/hr
- Three distilled water storage capacities: 8, 16, 24 liters
- Fully automatic operation with microprocessor control system
- Stainless steel boiler and condenser
- Stainless steel heaters
- Warning LEDs for : High water level, insufficient water, heater failure, half full storage tank, full storage tank
- Siliphos cartridge filter to decrease calcification on the heaters
- Suitable for bench and wall mounting
- Conform to international pharmacopeia standards
- Free of pyrogens and bacteria
- Conductivity approx. 2.5 µSiemens/cm at 20°C