Economical Water Distillers
For laboratories requiring a reliable, robust and budget level water distiller, the NÜVE NS 103 is the answer. Stainless steel surfaces throughout the unit ensure long life. A safety device prevents boiling when the water level is low or if there is an interruption in the water supply.
Running costs are kept to a minimum by preheating the water, and shortening the boiling time. Water quality is high with no ions in the final product
A manometer allows the user to view and control the variable water pressure. For convenience, the NS 103 is designed to be wall mounted and save laboratory space.
- Distilled water capacity: 3.5 lt / hr
- Stainless steel heater
- All surface in contact with water and steam made of stainless material
- Manometer for inlet water pressure
- Protection against empty boiling tank and water interruption
- High efficiency even at low inlet water pressure
- Wall mounted type, saving space in the laboratories
- Easy and simple operation