Excellent incubation conditions are provided by this series of EN incubators for applications in biology and microbiology laboratories such as medical and veterinary fields; research and quality control examinations in pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries and biotechnology.
Minimized potential for cross-contamination is assured by natural convection without turbulence.
Precise temperature control, ensuring that your samples remain in a stable environment, is achieved using the acknowledged technology of proportional, integral derivative (PID) electronics, preventing drift and offering fast temperature recovery after door opening.
- Three different sizes: 32, 55 and 120 liters
- Temperature range: Ambient temperature +5 °C / 99.9 °C
- Programmable PID microprocessor control system
- User friendly control panel located on the door, including digital displays for temperature and time
- Stainless steel interior for easy cleaning and decontamination
- Air jacketed heating system and triple insulation for highly precise and constant temperatures
- Very homogeneous temperature distribution by natural air convection
- Minimum turbulance and no cross contamination
- Frameless inner glass door for the observation of samples without any temperature drop
- Safety thermostat as standard