With dimensions favouring labs with limited bench space where wall-mounting of shallower incubators would be an advantage, these units are regular units for customers not requiring the tracking features available on the EN 025-055-120 models.
Minimized potential for cross-contamination is assured by natural convection without turbulence. Rapid heating and temperature change can be preferred when opting for the forced ventilation ‘P’ models.
PID accurate temperature control keeps samples at set temperature and ensure fast temperature recovery after door opening.
A choice of stainless steel interior – excellent for stability over the long term – and coated aluminium – the material of choice when temperature changes are commonly required – ensure that your choice of incubator will best match your needs.
- Five different sizes: 22, 42, 44, 110 and 120 liters
- Temperature range: Ambient Temperature +5°C / 80°C
- Programmable PID microprocessor control system
- User friendly control panel including digital displays for temperature and time
- Delayed start timer
- Anodic-oxidized aluminum chamber for standard models; stainless steel chamber for "P" models
- Very homogeneous temperature distribution obtained by natural air convection for standard model and by forced air ventilation for "P" models
- Frameless inner glass door for the observation of samples without any temperature drop
- Safety thermostat as standard