Small Steam Sterilizer
The OT 012 Small Steam Sterilizer is used for the sterilization of unwrapped medical or dental instruments, plus material used in laboratories. Its simple design requires no connections to water or drain.
Intelligent design means that any run that is interrupted by a power cut is completed upon resupply of power, so long as the chamber is still within set limits. If out of range, the program is stopped and the user is warned by an error message.
Time and temperature can be programmed and their values displayed. A pressure gauge informs on the chamber pressure. A pressure safety valve prevents over-pressure and heating is cut if over-pressure would result.
• Chamber volume: 12 liters
• Temperature range: 110 °C / 140 °C
• Programmable microprocessor control system
• Easy to use control panel, including digital displays for temperature and time
• Proportional heating system
• Manometer for chamber pressure
• Safety valve against over-pressure
• Very simple operation without any water or drain connection