Chem-labs Limited, a leading supplier of Quality medical and diagnostic products in the region is an equal opportunity employer whose recruitment policy is guided by professional and technical competence.
Job Opening: Sales Executive - 2 Positions
Chem-Labs Limited is currently looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to fill in the position of a Sales Executive.
- Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Science or Nursing.
- 3 Years’ experience in a busy hospital environment.
- Below 35 Years
- Valid driving Licence
- High degree of adaptability and interpersonal skills.
Sales and marketing experience or training will be an added advantage
Must be ready to work across Kenya and East Africa.
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
Dispatch Rider - 1 Positions
We are looking for a responsible young man of at least 20 years of age, with experience in riding a motorbike with a good geographical knowledge of Nairobi to fill the above position. The rider will assist in: -
- Ride safely to their destination
- Help with the loading and unloading of products
- Ensure the motorcycle is clean, well serviced and in good working condition
- Report on any damages or accidents on the motorcycle
- Handle other paperwork related to the delivery and ensure the delivery notes are signed
- Keep logs of their activities, record mileage and time taken per delivery
- Follow route and time schedule
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve customer’ complaints where possible
- A holder of a KCSE certificate
- Holder of a valid driving licence that bears a class FG stamp
- Provide a current DCI certificate of good conduct and at least 6 months experience on the road
- Be a very responsible person with ardent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of English and Swahili
Having a first aid training certificate and experience in mechanics is an added advantage
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.